§1 SUBJECT MATTER OF THE RULES
- The Regulations define the rules of providing services, responsibility and staying in the Facility and are an integral part of the contract, which is concluded by signing the registration card as well as by performing concluding actions, in particular by making a reservation and/or paying an advance payment or the whole amount due for the stay. By taking the actions mentioned in the previous sentence, the Guest confirms that he or she has read and accepts the conditions of the Regulations.
- The Regulations apply to all persons staying on the premises of the Facility.
§2 HOTEL HOURS
- The room/apartments are rented for hotel nights.
- Check-in time is from 15:00 to 11:00 the next day.
- If the Guest wishes to extend his/her stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, he/she should report it immediately, not later than 10:00 a.m. of the day on which the lease term expires. The Hotel will accommodate the request to extend the stay subject to room availability.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to extend a guest's stay at the Hotel, in case of failure to make full payment for the current period of stay and in case
of failure to comply with the Rules. not adhere to the Terms and Conditions.
- In case of cancellation of the stay at the hotel during the day, there is no refund for the stay on a particular day.
- Staying in a room after 11:00 am is considered an extended stay.
§3 RESERVATION AND CHECK-IN
- The basis for checking in the Guest is showing at the Reception an identity document with a photograph and signing the registration card.
- The Hotel Guest is not allowed to transfer the room to other persons, even if the period for which they have paid for the stay has not passed.
- Persons who are not registered at the Hotel may stay as guests in the hotel room from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- The Hotel may refuse to accept a guest who during the previous stay grossly violated the Rules, especially by causing damage to hotel property or personal injury to guests, hotel employees or other persons staying at the hotel.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge a credit card pre-authorization upon check-in or charge a cash deposit for the entire stay and an additional 200 PLN/day for additional services.
- In case of failure to cancel the room reservation by 6:00 p.m. on the day of arrival or failure to arrive at the Hotel on the scheduled date, the Hotel will charge the Guest for the first night's accommodation in accordance with the previously agreed terms of reservation.
§4 ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- The hotel provides services according to its category and standard.
- In case of any reservations concerning the quality of services, the Guest is requested to report such reservations immediately at the Reception, which will enable the staff to react and improve the standard of provided
- The Hotel is required to provide the Guests with:
- conditions for full and unrestricted rest,
- safety of the stay, including the safety of keeping information about the Guest confidential,
- professional and courteous service in all services provided at the hotel,
- cleaning the room and making necessary repairs to the facilities in the absence of the Guest, and in his presence only if he expresses such a wish,
- technically efficient service; and in the event of defects that cannot be corrected promptly, the Hotel will endeavor, if possible, to change rooms or
otherwise alleviate the inconvenience.
§5 GUEST RESPONSIBILITY
- Children under 12 years of age should be under constant supervision of their legal guardians. Legal guardians will be held financially responsible for any damage to objects, equipment and technical devices caused by children.
- The Hotel Guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of the Hotel's equipment and technical devices caused by his/her visitors or animals staying with him/her. The Hotel reserves the right to charge the Guest's credit card for the damages even after the Guest's departure.
- The price list of equipment is enclosed as Attachment No. 1 to the Regulations.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on the hotel premises.
- Failure to comply with this ban will result in the Guest being charged a fee of 300 PLN.
- In case of violation of the Rules, the Hotel may refuse to provide services to the person who violates them. Such a person is obliged to immediately comply with the demands of the Hotel, to pay for previous services, to pay for any damage and to leave the Hotel.
- Each time the Guest leaves the room, for safety reasons, he or she should turn off the TV and radio, turn off the lights, close the taps and check that the door is locked.
- The Hotel has a statutory right of lien on property brought into the Hotel by the Guest in the event of delay in payment for the stay or non-payment for services rendered.
- The Regulations apply to all persons staying at the Facility.
§6 FACILITY RESPONSIBILITY
- The hotel is liable for loss of or damage to items brought in by persons using its services to the extent specified by the Civil Code.
- Guests should notify Reception of damage immediately upon discovery.
- The hotel is not responsible for the loss of your car or other vehicle left in the hotel parking lot, as well as items left in it and live animals.
§8 NIGHT SILENCE
- The hotel curfew is from 10 pm to 6 am the next day.
- Guests have the right to lodge a complaint if they notice deficiencies in the quality of services provided.
- All complaints are accepted at the Reception.
- A complaint should be filed immediately after noticing any deficiencies in the standard of services provided.
§10 ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
- For an additional fee, the hotel accepts animals in selected rooms, but the owner of the animal is required to keep it tethered on the hotel premises and remove any waste left by the animal. The fee for an animal is 40 PLN.
- No dangerous goods, weapons and ammunition, flammable, explosive or illuminating materials may be stored in hotel rooms.
- The Guest shall not cause, and the Hotel shall not permit, excessive noise to be made on the Hotel premises, unpleasant odors to escape from the Hotel room, or otherwise disturb, harm, or annoy other Hotel Guests.
- Apart from minor rearrangement of furniture and equipment not affecting their functionality and safety of use, Guests are not allowed to make any changes in the rooms and their equipment.